How do I Report Hunting Days?
- Take a look at the upper right corner of your Hunting Permit, there you´ll find Tillståndsnummer(permit number) and Lösenord (password).
- Start www.natureit.se
- Look at the line under the NatureIT logo. Click on Hunting – Report Hunting Days.
- Enter your Permit number and Authentication Code (password) and click on Log In.
- Select in the drop down list in what area you have been hunting.
- Select Hunted, Not Hunted or Hunted, No Catch in the drop down list.
- If you have been hunting and caught something select Species and enter Total Hunt and Total Young. Have you caught more than on specie, click on the arrow to the right on the row and a new arrow appears.
- When you are finished, click on Save and you report is finished.
- Under the headline Reported Days you can see what you have reported.